Environmental projects that make a difference
We aim to raise environmental awareness with students, tourists, and local communities. We have implemented a number of strategies in order to emphasize environmental awareness inside and outside of our school.
These are just a few:
- Our whole campus is off-the-grid, powered by 288 solar panels
- We use sustainable building materials that are locally sourced
- Our water treatment system allows us to re-use 90% of wastewater for irrigation purposes.
- We only use natural products that have minimal impact on the surrounding environment
- We collect non-degradable waste in plastic bottles so it can be re-purposed as Eco-bricks and permanently stored away.
- In-room air conditioning is limited to only the bed area and only for guest rooms.
- We organize regular trash walks to ensure our mission extends further than our campus.