Starting October 7th 2016 the students of the Sumba Hotel School look forward to serving guests and practicing their skills in our environmentally-friendly bamboo hotel and restaurant.
- Breakfast 7300 am – 10:30 am
- Lunch 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Bar 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (light menu)
Guest pavilion sleeping 2 people: 55$/night – 700.000 IDR/night, breakfast included.
Rate is excl. 10% government tax.
- 5 luxurious guest pavilions
- Airport transfer from Tambolaka to the campus (20 min): 8$ – 100.000 IDR
There are 2 daily flights from Bali (Denpasar) to Tambolaka on Sumba.
- Car rental (incl. driver) 50$/ day – 650.000 IDR/day (subject to availability)
- Money exchange
- Room service
- Laundry service
All services should be paid in cash. The room rate, transfer and car rental can be paid in advance via bank transfer.
We cannot accept credit cards; we apologise for the inconvenience.
Closing Dates School Year 2016 – 2017
The Sumba Hospitality Foundation, including the hotel and restaurant, will be closed during our quarterly school holidays:
- 17 September – 2 October
- 17 December – 5 January
- 11 March – 19 March
- School Closes June 5